Salmon Quinoa Burgers
So I was browsing around my kitchen looking for something to throw together for a quick meal and remembered seeing Salmon Quinoa Burgers somewhere on pinterest so I decided to whip some up myself! It's sooo easy, healthy and yummy!
So here's what you will need:
- 4 salmon fillet, skin removed
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 cup spinach or kale, chopped
- 3/4 cup cooked quinoa
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp Old Bay
- 1 large egg, beaten
- Salt and pepper for taste
- Sautee spinach on stove for about 2mins
- Combine all ingredients into large bowl and mix well
- Form patties and cook stove top or on grill. I used the George Foreman.
I loved spinach so I served in over a bed of spinach but you can substitute for Arugla salad.
I also found that eating these burgers with Japanese White Sauce is ah-may-zing! Random discovery but so glad I tried it!